Thursday, February 28, 2008

Park Day!

Yes, you read that right, PARK DAY! I finally made it to the park with them earlier this week. It was a gorgeous day - not too hot, not too cold, a light breeze - PERFECT. My dad went with us, and we joined some other moms and their kids from the Twins Club that I am in.

The boys are dressed and ready to go. They look a little skeptical, but really didn't have a choice in the matter. Cruz is on the left in blue and Gene is on the right in red.


Once we got there I set them down on the blanket and they were thrilled. I think they loved being under this tree, close to the grass, and out in the breeze.

Cruz is sticking that toungue out again. They just loved being outdoors and watching the other kids play!

Here I am, enjoying the fresh air too. :)


Here is my dad and Cruz sporting their hats to protect them from the sun.

2 comments:

Lindsey said...

SSSSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CUTE! Looks like great weather! What a nice day for a park trip... and Em that's way cool that you meet up with other twinsies... what a fun club. Miss you guys!

Stacey said...

Adorable!!! A few more months and they'll be up and running around the park. LOL