Friday, February 8, 2008

6 months old!!!

The boys were 6 months old on Wednesday, February 6, 2008. Here are a few of the many pictures that we took that day, and then a few from the last week or two.


We are 6 months old, hooray! (but we are wearing outfits from Aunt Joy and family that are 12-18 month size... hee hee and to think we were preemies!) Thanks for the outfits!

Cruz on the left - Gene on the right

Poor Cruz - I think he got tired of his crazy mom taking so many pictures...

Here are the boys in the morning waiting to eat. They would have rathered I was feeding them than taking their picture.


ACDC babies, daddy is in a tribute band :)

They are sucking on their hands and anything else that they can get into their mouths. I would imagine teeth are are their way soon...

Gene says, "I have had enough, mom, thanks..."


Cruz "enjoying" some prunes. Yum!

1 comment:

Stacey said...

So freaking adorable!! I love your comments. You crack me up! I miss you guys!!!