



Well, here it is... finally. I keep saying I am going to start a blog for us. I think this is a fast, easy, fun way to keep friends and family up to date on the happenings of our family. I will do my best to update it often... Here are a few recent pictures of the boys. They are really starting to interact with us more and they smile often! They even giggle and coo. We are so amazed at how they are growing and changing everyday! We still don't go out much, but we have gone for a couple of walks. :) The boys are almost 4 months old and it is amazing (as everyone says) how time flies!!! Hope you all enjoy our blog...
3 comments:
yay!!! I'm so glad you are getting a blog up! I will be so glad to be able to see the boys grow even after we move away :( Good Job!
Hey Emily! This is wonderful. I can't wait for the next post! Keep it up - when you have the time, ha ha.
yay! I am so glad you got the blog thing figured out! I can't wait to see more of you all. They are such cuties!!
Post a Comment